Sunday, October 03, 2010

Moore dips...


Well, as if the other day's Bonxie hadn't been enough, I returned from a phoneless, extended shopping spree with the better half to see  FOUR missed calls and a text from fellow patcher Mike Mullholland. My heart sank. That kind of persistent ringing could mean only one thing - patch goodies. And so it turned out to be. The Great Skua (I presume, txt just said 'skua HWH') was still about and Mike had gotten on to it. Further enquiries thickened the plot as it turned out another two patch ticks for me and a year tick were part of the same purple patch. So, add to my list of misses... Ruff (I've found more evidence of hen's teeth than these a la patch), drake Pintail (ditto the Ruff) and the Golden Plover are back... and I missed their arrival. Damn. Fuck. Bugger. Bum. Tit. And to top it all, today it's pissing down and I can't get out (again!) anyway... Meh!

Ah well, at least there's Ice Hockey tonight ._/

No comments:

Post a Comment