Thursday, January 13, 2022

8 years later...

 



How things have changed... 

For some reason today, I remembered that years ago I did a blog about my beloved patch - Moore, and so I am currently considering restarting it. 

The reserve has changed a lot... and so have I. For a start, I'm re-married, I have a small dog (above), had a another heart attack, have no optics whatsoever any more (divorce + car crash, respectively... the later literally, not a euphemism for the divorce), the reserve appears to all intent an purpose to be no longer managed, the Bitterns by all accounts have gone, everywhere is feral and unkempt and of course there's been COVID - perfect conditions I'd say to see just what IS at Moore these days!

SO, if you liked the old blog and are still around, I'll be back on here as soon as the Crypto bull run has peaked and I can afford new optics.

Watch, as they say, this space...

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment